In today’s fast-paced world, companies need to be flexible in responding to various challenges. This is where the importance of training and development programs come in. By investing in employee training, companies improve capacity, productivity, and leadership across the board.
At DAYANAN International Business Consultancy Services, Inc. (DIBCSI), we pride ourselves in being your one-stop partner for customized business solutions. With our experience in establishing new businesses and strengthening existing ones, we understand what clients need to reach the next level of growth.
This is why we are proud to offer seminars — both
- Value for money: Your learning investment helps your employees become leader-employees, ready to echo what they learned to colleagues
- Customized training modules at a time, venue, and budget of your choosing
- Public seminars that double as networking opportunities for potential partners
- A pool of trainers with expertise in their respective fields
- Instructional frameworks that address the
practicalneeds of target attendees
- Well-organized logistics: venues, meal choices, delegate kits, certificates of participation, and detailed handouts
- Availability of ongoing mentoring / coaching on seminar topics at reasonable consultancy fees
List of Public Seminars Offered (also available for In-House Training):
- Public Relations for Business and Government: A Crash Course for Professionals – Oct. 24, 2019
- FROM ZERO TO HERO: A Crash Course on Online Reputation Management – March 31, 2020
- How to Position Your Company As An Industry Influencer – TBA
- Finding and Interviewing Online Influencers for Your Company – TBA
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: How To Win More Customers and Keep Them For Life – TBA
- Building an Anti-Fraud Corporate Culture – TBA
- Accounting for Non-Accountants – TBA
- How to Pass a Government (COA) Audit – TBA
Terms and Conditions:
1. REGISTRATION: Please fill up the online registration form at bit.ly/2XJW4JF. We will then be in touch you within 24 hours to confirm
2. RATES AND DISCOUNTS: Learning investment is
- Early Bird Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 3,500.00 if you register at least fifteen (15) working days before a seminar.
- Group Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 3,000.00 per participant if there are at least 3 attendees from your company / organization.
Per National Budget Circular No. 563 issued by the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), government attendees can exceed the
3. PAYMENT METHOD: We accept company checks or cash as valid forms of payment. Personal checks are not accepted. All payments must be deposited on or before ten (10) working days to finalize your slot.
For your convenience, payment shall be deposited to :
Account Name: DAYANAN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC.
PHP Account Number: 007198009353
BDO UNIBANK INC.MAKATI - ESTEBAN BRANCH (Ground Floor A & V Crystal Tower, 105 Esteban St., Makati City, Philippines)
Please email the deposit slip to email@example.com. Official receipt shall be given to attendees during the seminar itself.
For walk-in attendees on the day of the seminar, we will only accept cash payment. We may also charge additional fees to guarantee seats, learning materials, and food in coordination with our venue partners.
4. SALES TAX: Training fees are inclusive of 12% value added tax. If the participating
5. CANCELLATION: Once you have registered and confirmed, cancellation made seven (7) working days or less before the seminar date will still be charged full payment. Cancellation made more than (7) working days before the seminar date will be charged 50% of the payment amount. Replacement or substitution of attendees from the same company is allowed any time before the seminar date though.
We reserve the option to cancel or reschedule a learning event if the minimum number of participants is not met.
6. NO-SHOWS: Certificates of participation will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who have registered and paid but were no-shows during the seminar can be given the delegate kit and learning handouts, but not a certificate of participation.
7. LEARNING MATERIALS: All materials for this seminar are copyright protected. Participants will be given handouts based on the speaker presentations, but not the original PowerPoint or PDF file. Any form of audio or video recording of the seminar is strictly prohibited.
8. MEALS: Food for participants is pre-ordered. If you have restrictions on certain foods such as allergies or other medical / religious reasons, please indicate in the online registration form so we can adjust.
9. DATA CONSENT CLAUSE: By registering online, you authorize
10. NON-EMPLOYMENT DISCLAIMER: Registration and participation in our seminars shall not be construed as constituting a promise for or contract of employment of any kind, either express or implied, by