Keeping your online reputation intact may seem like a daunting task in a vastly interconnected world filled with viral content, memes, and Internet trolls. A single negative comment can damage your credibility and impair your operations in the real world. Fortunately, there is a solution.
DAYANAN is pleased to offer a seminar entitled ”From Zero to Hero: A Crash Course on Online Reputation Management.” Designed for newbies and laypeople, the course will help you craft a strategy for monitoring, maintaining, and influencing your digital public image and credibility.
From Zero to Hero: A Crash Course on Online Reputation Management
- Date: November 18-19, 2019 (Monday and Tuesday)
- Time: 8:30 AM – 12:00 NN (both days)
- Venue: 4/F Executive Lounge, WSI Corporate Center, 1005 Metropolitan Ave. corner Kakarong St., Makati City
Gaining control over your online reputation is essential to the health and success of your organization. Online Reputation Management (ORM) helps build trust and credibility, handle negative publicity before it grows out of hand, foster better relations with the public, and attract high-quality personnel for recruitment.
The ORM seminar combines both lecture and practical exercises to create an immersive learning experience. In particular, marketing and communication officers from both the private and government sectors will find practical advice they can readily apply to their jobs. Key areas for discussion will include:
- Tools to Engineer a Good Reputation
- Generating Positive Engagement
- Content Creation Strategies
- Listening to the Online Conversation
- Preventing Negative Publicity
- Setting Up Response Protocols
- Reverse Search Engine Optimization
Detailed program flow and information about the speaker can be found at the bottom of this page.
Register now via bit.ly/2XJW4JF (Google Form). Or contact Allyssa at +632 576-8476 or +63 956-661-9253 for guidelines on the online registration process.
Below are the learning investment rates for this seminar:
- Early Bird Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 5,000.00 if you register on or before October 15 (Tuesday).
- Regular Rate: PhP 6,000.00 per head starting October 16 (Wednesday)
- Group Discount: PhP 4,000.00 per participant if there are at least 3 attendees from your company / organization.
Per National Budget Circular No. 563 issued by the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), government attendees can exceed the PhP 2,000.00 limit set for registration fees of trainings conducted by private institutions. Click this link for a copy of the DBM circular dated April 22, 2016.
DAY 1 (November 18 – Monday):
DAY 2 (November 19 – Tuesday):
About the Speaker
A 25-year Philippine business veteran, David Elefant knows a thing or two about managing reputations. He has learned from, worked with, and solved problems for CEOs in industries ranging from law firms to construction supplies to search engine optimization (SEO). In addition to being Director for DAYANAN Business Consultancy, David is also the co-founder of Ace Wireless Network, specializing in broadband innovations for places like Boracay and Panglao.
He has also lent his expertise as co-director to the Founder Institute, a Silicon Valley-based startup accelerator, helping young entrepreneurs learn how to build enduring companies. David’s knowledge and experience in diverse industries provide him a unique perspective on how online reputations work as well as how they can be preserved.