In today’s fast-paced world, companies need to be flexible in responding to various challenges. This is where the importance of training and development programs come in. By investing in employee training, companies improve capacity, productivity, and leadership across the board.
At DAYANAN International Business Consultancy Services, Inc. (DIBCSI), we pride ourselves in being your one-stop partner for customized business solutions. With our experience in establishing new businesses and strengthening existing ones, we understand what clients need to reach the next level of growth.
This is why we are proud to offer seminars — both in-house / corporate training and public learning events — geared towards developing your company’s next batch of leaders.
The DAYANAN Advantage
- Value for money: Your learning investment helps your employees become leader-employees, ready to echo what they learned to colleagues
- Customized training modules at a time, venue, and budget of your choosing
- Public seminars that double as networking opportunities for potential partners
- A pool of trainers with expertise in their respective fields
- Instructional frameworks that address the practical needs of target attendees
- Well-organized logistics: venues, meal choices, delegate kits, certificates of participation, and detailed handouts
- Availability of ongoing mentoring / coaching on seminar topics at reasonable consultancy fees
List of Public Seminars Offered (also available for In-House Training):
Terms and Conditions:
1. REGISTRATION: Please fill up the online registration form at bit.ly/2XJW4JF. We will then be in touch you within 24 hours to confirm your registration. Alternatively, you may contact us at +632 7576-8476 or +63 956-661-9253. We will then guide you through the online registration process.
2. RATES AND DISCOUNTS: Learning investment is PhP 4,000.00 per participant (inclusive of VAT) unless otherwise stated for a particular seminar. This is inclusive of AM and PM snacks, buffet lunch, ID tag, delegate kit, learning handouts, and certificate of participation. You may also choose to avail of our discounts:
- Early Bird Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 3,500.00 if you register at least fifteen (15) working days before a seminar.
- Group Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 3,000.00 per participant if there are at least 3 attendees from your company / organization.
Per National Budget Circular No. 563 issued by the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), government attendees can exceed the PhP 2,000.00 limit set for registration fees of trainings conducted by private institutions. Click this link for a copy of the DBM circular dated April 22, 2016.
3. PAYMENT METHOD: We accept company checks or cash as valid forms of payment. Personal checks are not accepted. All payments must be deposited on or before ten (10) working days to finalize your slot.
For your convenience, payment shall be deposited to :
Account Name: DAYANAN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC.
PHP Account Number: 007198009353
BDO UNIBANK INC.MAKATI - ESTEBAN BRANCH (Ground Floor A & V Crystal Tower, 105 Esteban St., Makati City, Philippines)
Please email the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official receipt shall be given to attendees during the seminar itself.
walk-in attendees on the day of the seminar, we will only accept cash
payment. We may also charge additional fees to guarantee seats,
learning materials, and food in coordination with our venue partners.
4. SALES TAX: Training fees are inclusive of 12% value added tax. If the participating organization / company withholds tax due to DAYANAN IBCSI, we will then require you to email to email@example.com a copy of BIR Form 2307 (Certificate of Tax Withheld) reflecting the amount deducted from the payment due. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service. Bring the original BIR Form 2307 as well to the seminar for our copy.
DAYANAN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANCY SERVICES, INC. is a VAT-registered company (TIN# 008-734-419-000 VAT Registered). For zero-rated or VAT-exempt enterprises / companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption in your email to us.
5. CANCELLATION: Once you have registered and confirmed,
cancellation made seven (7) working days or less before the seminar
date will still be charged full payment. Cancellation made more than
(7) working days before the seminar date will be charged 50% of the
payment amount. Replacement or substitution of attendees from the
same company is allowed any time before the seminar date though.
We reserve the option to cancel or reschedule a learning event if the minimum number of participants is not met. DAYANAN IBCSI is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
6. NO-SHOWS: Certificates of participation will be given only to
those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who have
registered and paid but were no-shows during the seminar can be given
the delegate kit and learning handouts, but not a certificate of
7. LEARNING MATERIALS: All materials for this seminar are copyright protected. Participants will be given handouts based on the speaker presentations, but not the original PowerPoint or PDF file. Any form of audio or video recording of the seminar is strictly prohibited.
8. MEALS: Food for participants is pre-ordered. If you have
restrictions on certain foods such as allergies or other medical /
religious reasons, please indicate in the online registration form so
we can adjust.
9. DATA CONSENT CLAUSE: By registering online, you authorize DAYANAN IBCSI to use any personal data or information for improvements to the quality of our seminars and for marketing / research purposes only.
10. NON-EMPLOYMENT DISCLAIMER: Registration and participation in our seminars shall not be construed as constituting a promise for or contract of employment of any kind, either express or implied, by DAYANAN IBCSI and its third-party clients.